Friday, November 22, 2013

A Few Important Announcements

ONE!  I want to let everyone know that I have extended my Holiday Special through December 20th!  Due to some illnesses and postponements, I have decided this extension is going to helpful for some of my dear clients.  I do have a few weekend openings yet, and of course I work on weekdays as well.  If you'd still like to book a full session, it's not too late!

TWO! I will be taking photos with Santa at the annual "Santa Visits The Village" again this year! 
Saturday, December 21
9-11am
Where you ask?  The Annawan-Alba Library
As last year, you will have the choice of having the digital image emailed to you, OR you can get a complimentary 4x6 print.  Be sure to know your email address when you sign in!  The 4x6 prints will be available to pickup at the library on Monday. 

THREE! This year I will be offering a couple Black Friday deals!  

I'm off to run some errands and drag my Wee Storms (who aren't so "wee" anymore! ha) to the studio for some much needed photos!  Check back soon for Black Friday sales, sneak peeks of my holiday setups for Christmas Minis on November 30th, and the much awaited Mini Session changes for 2014!

Have a great afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment