Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Scoop for 2014 Mini Sessions!

Ok, I want to post my Black Friday Deals... but first I need to dish the scoop for 2014 Mini Sessions

Beginning in 2014, the price of Mini Sessions will be raised to $65.  However, I am excited to announce that I am now offering Club Mini Memberships!  Here are the details!

Club Mini

Membership fees:
$150 - 3 Minis
$200 - 4 Minis
$250 - 5 Minis
$300 - 6 Minis

I have committed to have a minimum of one Mini Session each month for the 2014 calendar year.  That means you have AT LEAST 12 opportunities to book a Mini!  The theme or themes for each month will be announced in advance. Club Mini Members will have first dibs to book a slot when I have announced each month's theme.  The remaining slots will be open to non-members at $65.

As before, Mini Sessions will include 20-30 minutes of camera time and you will receive 5 digital images with Print Release.  So, if you are a Mini Session fan, you can save money by joining Club Mini for 2014!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment